The Voice of Professional Speakers in Arizona

Member Directory

NSA-Arizona's member directory is for the convenience of meeting planners and others hiring speakers. Use of this list for solicitation purposes is strictly prohibited.


Randy Goruk

Member

The Randall Wade Group, LLC

Scottsdale, Arizona

602.566.7134
800.308.4002

Randy Goruk

Contact:
Randy Goruk
Email:
Website:

Randy Goruk believes, “Leaders are as good as you make them or as bad as you let them be.” His focus therefore, is on strengthening leadership skills, improving leadership behaviors and elevating individual and organizational performance.

His memorable presentations are designed to provide knowledge and to help plant seeds of creative thought in leadership for results.

Randy has been speaking to groups for over 30 years. A seasoned, versatile and compelling speaker, he speaks with candor that will educate and inspire any size of audience on relevant leadership topics of today.

Randy has a personal and casual delivery style that earns the trust and confidence of large audiences. In smaller groups Randy excels at interactive “town hall meeting” venues.

He uses proven presentation concepts but customizes content for each presentation to make it personal and poignant to each client’s specific needs.

With more than three decades of extensive hands-on leadership experience, Randy has a unique seasoned executive perspective enabling him to design and deliver exceptional leadership seminars, workshops and keynotes with proven results.

Recent Testimonials:

“Randy, your excellent presentation at the Association of Millwork Distributors 45th Annual Convention was very well received. The topic How to Sell More in a Down Market was timely and appropriate for our members. “Excellent – I will share this with my team upon return”, wrote one of the attendees. This comment clearly describes the view of all attendees. Thank you for being part of a successful 45th Annual Convention.” — Miguel A. Rivera-Sanchez, Association of Millwork Distributors

“I appreciated the six elements of leadership in the eBook. It is particularly important to consider the importance of learning to plan like a leader”. — Marv Askey, Western Regional Sales Manager, Boise Cascade

“Randy Goruk definitely lives up to being dynamic and relevant. I am a seasoned leader myself, and Randy’s presentation on Leadership Landmines, even showed me a few things.” — Ben Hershey, President , Alliance TruTrus

Contact us to bring Randy and his sought-after leadership techniques to your next meeting or event: info@LeadersEdge360.com or call 1.800.308.4002



From the member's website:
The Scary Leader Follow-Up
Thanks to all who weighed in on last week’s Leadership Tip about The Scary Leader. Of those who voted for one of the 10 Scary Leader options, 42% selected “the leader who lacks integrity” as the scariest one. “The leader who doesn’t communicate” was a distant second with 12% of the vote, and “the leader More
Episode #24 – Professional Engineers are Problem Solvers.
Professional Engineers are Problem Solvers In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk visits with long-time friend and professional engineer, Gary Schweizer – Director of Engineering at Weyerhaeuser. The conversation focus is on providing leadership as one navigates through the complexity of addressing various degrees of field problems. Listen to this More
Scary Leaders
We don’t need Halloween to remind us about the “scary” leaders lurking out there. It’s been reported that roughly 60% to 70% of people who quit their jobs do so because of their bosses. A high percentage of the remaining 30% to 40% might want to quit but can’t. Now, that’s scary! Given your experience More


Areas of Expertise:
Coaching
Executive Assessment
Leadership
Performance Improvement
Strategic Planning
Team Building



rgoruk - Updated: March 23, 2017
Member Access
UserID:

Password:


 • Help
It is not necessary to log in to register for the meeting.
Upcoming Events Updates

Interested in receiving information about upcoming events?

Cavett Robert

"As speakers, we never fight over the size of our slice of the pie, we build a bigger pie."
-Cavett Robert, NSA Founder
(1907-1997)