Special Rate for First-Time Visitors
Click to visit once at our very special rate of just $25. Advance registration only.
NSA-Arizona Program May 11, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m.; networking 8:00 a.m.
Presentations: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Location: NSA Conference Center, 1500 S. Priest Dr., Tempe, AZ 85281
Registration: $47/members, $62/guests
No refunds after 5 p.m. May 8, 2019.
For directions, visit Google Maps
Members, did you know you can bring your spouse/business partner/staff member at the member rate?
Please notify us if you have any special needs for the meeting.
Amplify Your Speech
with Elizabeth McCormick, CSP
Tired of writing and re-writing your speeches? Are you going back to the drawing board Every Single Time a meeting planner calls and asks, “Do You Speak About…..”?
In this high-performance presentation, sought after motivational speaker Elizabeth McCormick will deconstruct and dissect her introduction, opening, and one of her signature messages to reveal the speech-writing strategies that keep her booked at an average of 100 events a year (paid) without having to constantly rewrite her speech. Strategy should have been Elizabeth’s middle name, and she’ll answer your questions, provide you her personal speech template as well as examples of how to use this, and you’ll even leave with a BONUS GIFT from Elizabeth to help you Amplify Your Speaking Business.
In attending “Amplify Your Speech,” you will:
- Discover the 3 key elements to creating YOUR most impactful opening
- Learn how to craft your introduction so that the emcee, meeting planner, or executive begins to seed the audience with YOUR desired outcome before you even reach the stage.
- Walk away with a new understanding about speech writing based on Elizabeth’s tried-and-true philosophy of customization. You will also receive the template that has helped her quickly customize her signature speech for hundreds of audiences.
And Elizabeth will reveal her TOP SECRET “Rocket Your Referrals” system—where she averages at least 5 paid engagement requests from each of the over 100 engagements she books each year (and you can too). Plus, how to turn today’s audience into tomorrow’s sales team including her 5-step process to dramatically increase your referrals. And you’ll receive her template to help you get started.
Elizabeth McCormick, CSP, has been seen on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX News and has been featured in the Wall Street Journal. She is an author with more than 19 published books, the Founder and CEO of Soar 2 Success Publishing Company and a US Congressional Veteran Commendation recipient. Elizabeth was recently named #5 on the list of “Leadership Experts to Follow” online because of her social content and presence.
As a former US Army Black Hawk Pilot, Elizabeth learned to take complex systems and break them into sequences for optimal results. Elizabeth applied this skill to her own keynote speaking career which has rocketed since she started speaking averaging over 100 speaking engagements (yes, paid) booked every year since 2014. She has spoken for many corporations including Shell Oil, Krispy Kreme, Old National Bank, AFLAC, Charles Schwab, Lowe’s, Boston Scientific, Coca-Cola and many more.
Elizabeth serves on the Power Women of NSA Leadership Team and was chosen as one of the closing speakers at the Global Speakers Summit 2018 in New Zealand.
PROFESSIONAL HEAD SHOT SPECIALMay 11, 2019 at the NSA‐Arizona Meeting
Your website and social media project your image. What is your speaker photo telling your clients—current, fresh and new or “my image is outdated”? A current headshot plays an essential role in your marketing. If you haven’t updated yours in the last six to twelve months, this opportunity makes it super easy to get a new photo with pro photographer Flash Gordon—right at our May 11 meeting. Sign up and ensure your spot when you register for the May meeting! First-come, first-served. Just $75 per session
- Each session will include a minimum of 9 shots and will last about 2 minutes. Your session time will be provided in advance of session.
- Images can be quickly previewed onsite.
- Previews of all images will be emailed to the subject to select one (1) of their favorite images for retouching. Retouching will whiten eyes and teeth, soften blemishes and wrinkles, and erase fly‐away hairs.
- Additional retouched high‐res photos are available for $40 per image.
- The retouched file(s) will be emailed high‐res with full usage rights within 10 days after selection.
- Remaining untouched photos with full usage rights are available for $40 / set.
In the shopping cart, change the quantity to one and recalculate to add the head-shot package before you check out. Due to scheduling, there will be no refunds.
Our professional photographer is Gordon Murray (aka Flash Gordon), Pixel Photo Video, LLC, Tempe, Arizona.
Your “Bookability Factor”
UNLOCK Speaker Secrets to Fee-Based Gigs
Elizabeth McCormick stormed the Keynote Speaking scene by marketing herself in a precise sequence. Averaging 100 PAID speaking engagements booked every year since 2013, Elizabeth has unlocked the speaker safe of secrets to fee-based keynote bookings.
In attending “Your Bookability Factor,” you will:
- Discover the 6 primary speaking essentials you NEED to get paid, including Elizabeth’s best booking tips for each category.
- Learn WHY these essentials have so much influence over the event planners and decision-makers who get you booked.
Leverage the power and knowledge of the NSA-Arizona Professional Member community
Facilitated by Roger Rickard
Accountability, brainstorming, and creative thinking lead to the tactical implementation of business-generation ideas!
Join us in the break room from 12:15-1:30 p.m. immediately after the regular chapter meeting.
Attendance at the Professional Opportunity is included for Professionals in the meeting registration.
Join us for this outstanding program!
To register for this meeting, please follow prepayment procedures.
Prepayment Procedures: To streamline check-in at monthly meetings, the board requires that you prepay for your meeting attendance.
- or by email, send name, company and number of attendees to Gwen@nsa-arizona.org
- or call (480) 968-7443.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, NSA-Arizona events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to NSA-Arizona’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
Thank you to the NSA-Arizona Program Committee.