This replay is no longer available.
NSA-Arizona Presented on June 13, 2020
REPLAY OF MARK'S PRESENTATION.
Here's what attendees said about Mark's presentation:
- "This is the best session I have attended at NSA, thus far."
- "I’ve heard Mark speak before, have attended Achievers Circle, and work with him as a coach. Each time I hear him, I learn something new!"
- "Mark is a master. I learn something new every time I hear him speak."
- "Powerful...very organized, and very useful for all levels of Professional Speakers."
- "I'm going to go back and re-read his Growing Your Business. His presentation today helped me with clarity and more structure for going forward in this challenging time."
- "Very measured practical information"
- "Great as always! Love the nuggets to reframe my biz thinking and strategy."
- "Inspiring, tangible and actionable and just what I needed to hear."
- "Excellent! Bravo! Bravo!"
- "Awesome! I took 4 pages of notes, and would love to watch the recording to go over some ideas again."
Now you have the opportunity to see this powerful program!
Watch at your convenience between now and July 17, 2020.
Registration: $37/members, $52 guests
No refunds will be available.
When YOU Are the Business!
with Mark LeBlanc, CSP
Find out what you need to know and what you need to do—in order to take your business up one or even four levels. Mark will walk you through best practices, principles and share pearls of wisdom to keep you on your path—and becoming a small business success story of your own.
You will discover:
- how to create an extreme sliver of focus,
- how to build undeniable momentum,
- how to create a marketing plan that works, and
- how to fill your calendar with more business!
Whether you want to book more keynote speeches, do more training, get hired for consulting or add coaching to your menu—this is an opportunity for you to shape or reshape your business model and make something great happen.
Mark LeBlanc runs a speaking business out of Minneapolis. His keynote speech Never Be the Same and his work (over one thousand presentations) on business development have made him one of our profession’s seasoned veterans. In fact, Mark will share not only the good and great—he will share the bad and ugly of his experiences over the last 37 years. Find out more at Mark LeBlanc dot com.
Mark LeBlanc, CSP runs a speaking business in Minneapolis. He conducts presentations and creates experiences for independent and practice professionals who want to create an extreme sliver of focus and put more money in their pocket as a business owner.
In fact, he has authored or co-authored four business books, including Growing Your Business, Never Be the Same, Build Your Consulting Practice (with Henry DeVries) and Defining YOU (with Henry DeVries and Kathy McAfee). He has clocked over twenty thousand business coaching hours, given over one thousand presentations, and conducted over 150 business retreats. He is a past president of the National Speakers Association and a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP).
LeBlanc’s keynote speech and book Never Be the Same were inspired by walking the 500-mile, Camino de Santiago pilgrimage across Northern Spain. Audiences have been captivated by the self-management and self-leadership lessons learned along the trek. He is the founder of The Mark LeBlanc (Young Entrepreneurs Succeed) Foundation.
To register for this meeting, please click below. You will receive an email with the link to your program replay.
- for technical questions, email Gwen@nsa-arizona.org
Thank you to the NSA-Arizona Program Committee Chair John Iannarelli.