NSA-Arizona Living Room Forum
To further enhance and improve a speaker’s career, NSA-Arizona offers monthly Living Room Forums, which are more intimate events featuring industry experts that are held in private homes or businesses. They are the perfect opportunity for attendees to participate in topics of interest while developing the tools and techniques to grow professionally or to improve areas where they have prior experience.
Because LRF is a smaller venue with a more relaxed and casual setting, you will find it offers attendees a higher level of dialogue with more opportunities for questions, conversations, and action-item takeaways ready for implementation.
The LRF is offered exclusively to members and guests of the NSA-Arizona Chapter.
How to Generate Speaking Leads with LinkedIn
When you log on to LinkedIn do you:
- Suspect LinkedIn could generate leads for you, but you just don’t know how?
- Get frustrated because you don’t know what to post, when to post or how to connect with your target audience?
- Get confused by all the new features, how to use them, and if they’ll create results for you?
LinkedIn has changed—a lot! And it’s still where the decision makers go for recommendations, leads, and information. Consider:
- LinkedIn is the #1 channel B2B marketers use to distribute content at 94%.
- 61 million LinkedIn users are senior level influencers
- 40 million are in decision-making positions.
- 79% of B2B marketers see LinkedIn as an effective source of lead generation.
- 41% of millionaires use LinkedIn.*
If your profile looks like a resume, and you’re not strategically using LinkedIn for the express purpose of generating leads, join us for this Living Room Forum where you’ll learn how to:
- Pique the interest of meeting planners by optimizing your profile
- Use LinkedIn Video to demonstrate your speaking expertise
- Unlock the power of “Clickable Documents” to share your unique speaking advantage
- Generate and nurture LinkedIn leads in 20 minutes a day with our “Daily LinkedIn Checklist”
- Discover which of your posts perform the best on LinkedIn
- Learn about the new features on LinkedIn for 2019 and which ones matter to you.
*Stats from Omni Core Agency (https://www.omnicoreagency.com/linkedin-statistics/).
Lynn Ruby delivers dynamic, interactive, information-packed presentations designed to transform participants’ perception of their digital doorfront as much more than just their website, but rather every platform where their business is present, mentioned, discussed, and evaluated.
She has spoken to thousands of business owners about these digital doorfront building blocks - social, search, reviews, online reputation, email, video, discussion boards, websites - explaining these complicated technical and marketing concepts in ordinary, everyday language so listeners can make strategic, clear-minded decisions about what to implement in their business.
Her agency’s work with small businesses has increased their social reach by up to 104% and social engagement growth as high as 143%, resulting in more awareness, more Google, Facebook, and Yelp reviews, and more clients.
Lynn is Founder and CEO of The Ruby Marketing Agency, a digital marketing services firm in Arizona; a Certified Solution Provider for Constant Contact; and a regular trainer and presenter for SCORE and the Small Business Development Center.
The Living Room Forum meets from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Seating is limited.
Cost: $15 members $25 Guests
Registration and payment required by Monday, Feb. 25; no refunds.
Members & Candidates click here
Non-Members click here
or email Gwen@nsa-arizona.org
or call (480) 968-7443
Debby Raposa and Chrissy Barth co-chair the 2018–2019 Living Room Forum Committee