Our focus this year is on providing you with the tools to Build Your Business! As our founder, Cavett Robert, was known to say: “As speakers, we never fight over a slice of the pie, instead we build a bigger pie!”
Our summer social is going to be a potluck with the Chapter providing the meat. Here is the link to sign up to bring a dish. Due to liability considerations, alcoholic beverages will not be provided by the Chapter, but you are welcome to bring your own choice of an adult beverage.
Our summer social will include the exciting silent auction, giving all attendees an opportunity to bid on valuable donations from our members that will contribute to your business success. Proceeds will benefit our chapter and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to a non-profit association as part of our social outreach commitment.
August 11, 2018
4:00 pm–8:00 pm
Home of Vicki Sandler
Ray Rd. and 32nd St, Phoenix
Members and Candidates $25
Special rate when you bring a guest, $40 for two.
Please use the comment box to indicate the name of your guest, as a name badge will be provided at admission.
No refunds can be given after noon August 8.
Register now, as registration increases by $5 at noon August 10.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements.
Or call (480) 968-7443 to register.
- Barbara McNichol, 1 hour of editorial time, 52-week subscription to Word Trippers Tips, plus Word Trippers book. Value: $211
- Coaching with Doug Stevenson, CSP, plus learning resources! One hour of private coaching. Work with Doug on making your stories come alive, keynote development, market positioning, and more. Plus you’ll receive the How to Write and Deliver a Dynamite Speech System mp3 audios and pdf workbook; AND the Next Level Storytelling Video eLearning Series 46 video tutorials and PDF worksheets. Value $643
- One hour with Naomi Rhode, CSP, CPAE, Speaker Hall of Fame, Legend of the Speaking Profession. Naomi is a Speaking and Transformational Life Coach and will address YOUR specific desire for growth, Professionally or Personally: Creative Story Telling, Dynamic Openings and Closings, Purpose, Passion and Professionalism to its highest “Privilege of The Platform.” Value $300
- Michelle May, CSP, Coaching, Speaking Business Consultation with Michelle May M.D., CSP, CEO of www.AmIHungry.com. Value: priceless
- Larry Emmott--Mountain Bike Tour. Did you know NSA Arizona Past President Dr. Larry Emmott is not only a professional speaker he is also a professional mountain bike guide! Larry will take you and a friend on an incredible outdoor adventure. You will see some amazingly beautiful Arizona scenery, have fun, get some exercise and have a chance to talk about the speaking business. Whether you are beginner or a seasoned rider Larry will customize this adventure just for you. The package includes transportation and bike rentals (if needed) and has a retail value of over $300.
- Lori DiGuardi’s book: Anger 101: The Healthy Approach to Being a Bitch, value $15.99
- Lori DiGuardi, 45 Minute Coaching Session, Bring the topic of what’s getting your attention in your life. We’ll dive into the energy of it for new insight of what’s possible, greater clarity and an inspired action step. You’ll also receive check-in follow up, email support and 1 ten-minute support call, all to be used within 2 weeks of the session. Coaching via phone or Skype. Value $220
- Dan Schinder, Social Media on Steroids, Personal one-on-one session of "Social Media On Steroids: Reality Check," which also comes with an assessment of Website and social media channels with a playbook on how to improve. Value: $1,497
- Belinda Goodrich, Product and Profit Development Acceleration, Two-hour 1:1 workshop session on how to create products to compliment the speaking business using agile techniques for accelerated goal accomplishment. Value: $300
Item values are estimates and are not a guarantee of the packages' retail value. Bids are binding; sales are final, and payments are nonrefundable. Winning bids are due at the time of the auction.
Please note: We had previously announced that the Chapter will be developing a book based on the incredible knowledge held within our chapter community. That book project has been temporarily been put on hold. Stay tuned for future updates on this very special project!
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, NSA-Arizona events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to NSA-Arizona’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
Thank you to the NSA-Arizona Special Events Committee: Becky Spohn, chair.