NSA-Arizona Holiday Party Potluck and Silent Auction
December 9, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Home of Gloria Petersen, near Westgate Entertainment District
Registration (after 12/6): $30 for Members and Nonmembers
No refunds after 5 p.m. Dec. 6, 2017. Please notify us if you have any special needs for the meeting.
On December 9 we will be celebrating at our annual “Holiday Office Party.” The NSA-Arizona party will be hosted at the home of Gloria Petersen, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. This is your chance to relax and spend quality time with your colleagues.
Join us for our annual holiday party potluck and bring your spouse or significant other to enrich this gathering of friends and speaking colleagues!
Every NSA-Arizona member that attends will receive a raffle ticket. The raffle prize is a free chapter membership for a year! Additional raffle tickets will be available: $5 for one ticket, $20 for 5 tickets.
Come mix, mingle, and celebrate the Holiday Season with your NSA-Arizona friends on Saturday, December 9, 2017, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Invite family and friends to make merry and connect with your NSA family!
Bring a dish to share, potluck style!
Last year we were amazed by the variety and incredible tastes of your favorite side dishes! This enables your board to keep registration for our festive event to a reasonable rate per person.
Click here to see what others are bringing and tell us what your dish will be.
Silent Auction Offerings to Entice Everyone from Scrooge to Tiny Tim
You’ll be impressed by the line-up of offerings at this year’s Silent Auction. Here’s the perfect opportunity to plan your success path for the new year, with speaking consultation from both local and national speaking experts.
In addition, this year we are very pleased to announce that our chapter will be donating 10% of the funds raised through the Silent Auction to Save The Family.
We have many excellent items donated so far including a wine basket, books, coaching sessions, and much more, ideal for gifts or yourself!
Thank you to our generous Silent Auction donors!
Check out what YOU could win in the Silent Auction!
- 1 hour of Speaking or Transformational Life Coaching. Value $300.00—Naomi Rhode
- Coaching Gift Certificate. —Beth Terry
- Original hand-painted glass art, only one of four ever to be made in this series. Value $340.00—Nja Onê Shinder
- One-on-one session of “Social Media On Steroids: Reality Check,” which comes with an assessment of Website and social media channels with a playbook on how to improve. Value $1,497.00—Dan Shinder
- 1-on-1 with Rachel Isgar. Value $375.00—Rachel Isgar
- Wine basket, donated by Board of Directors. Valued at $250.
- Two sets of tickets to Tempe Iprov —Beth Terry
- S’mores Kit w/Rollos. —Maria Church
- NSA-Arizona logo items. —Greg Nosek
- Word Trippers Tips Book. Subscription to Word Trippers Tips. 1 hour of editing time. Value $199.00—Barbara McNichol
- Speaking Business Consultation with Michelle May M.D., CSP, CEO of www.AmIHungry.com. Value priceless—Michelle May
- Jim Plouffe 1-8 hours of strategic planning.1-8 hours of follow-up. Value $2,500.00—Jim Plouffe
- Cooking Class. Value $440.00—Michelle Redmond
- Money Keys Books & CDs. Value $100.00—Karen Russo
- Cleveland-Themed Gift Basket including Wine. Value $75.00—Gwen Henson
- Doug Stevenson Package. Value $656.00—Deborah Merriman
- Bundle of Coaching Session, Book, MP3. Value $354.00—Lori DiGuardi
- A package of 4 best-selling Training the Trainer books. A 2 hour mastermind session on any Train the Trainer topic, including designing or redesigning an existing training program. A 2-hour mastermind session on moving from a solo practice to a large passive income business. Value $2,104.85—Bob Pike
- (2) 50 Minute Life/Personal Development Coaching Sessions including 3 Life Assessments $400.00 —Rita Hudgens
Look at these fun photos from last year’s event!
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, NSA-Arizona events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to NSA-Arizona’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.