Powerful Presentations = Outstanding Outcomes
Speaking for Business Success
Friday, May 11, 2018
SkySong in Scottsdale
If you are ready to learn one of the most powerful business skills on the planet … you’ll want to attend this event! Gain more confidence and skill from public speaking in just one information-packed day.
- Learn how to build more confidence speaking at business meetings and in front of groups.
- Take a boring talk and turn it into a powerful presentation that gets attention and makes an impact
- Most people are afraid of public speaking — set yourself apart from the rest by getting over the fear of speaking by building confidence knowing you have the right message for the right audience every time
- Public speaking will help you greatly benefit from a stronger presence and connection with your customers/clients/audience … and move you light years ahead of your competition.
Here are just some of the powerful trade secrets you will take away from our panel of speaking experts:
- Discover how to immediately engage with your audience so they are glad they showed up.
- Learn effective nonverbal behaviors to successfully bond with your audience (yes, we’ll tell you what to do with your hands.)
- Recognize when you’re trying to provide too much information during your presentations.
- Really understand visuals so they complement and demonstrate your points instead of putting the audience to sleep.
- Manage Q & A like a pro.
- Deliver a powerful close to get your audience to act now!
Whether your audience is a client, organization, a project team or your company’s executive staff, by attending this event you will learn how you sell your ideas to create better results.
Normally you would pay thousands of dollars to hear these pros in the speaking arena. As part of our special community outreach program the National Speakers Association of Arizona is offering you this full day of training at the incredibly low, low price of only $97.
BONUS!!! As an added bonus, the first 25 attendees will be entered into a special drawing where the winner will have the opportunity to present a pre-rehearsed 5-minute talk that will be critiqued by our expert panel. That alone is worth the price of your admission.
Register today for Only $97. Limited Seating!
Click this button to register
Hosted by the Arizona Chapter of the National Speakers Association
Friday, May 11, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Building 1, Room 201
1475 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Your Speaking Professionals
Kristin Arnold, CSP
Kristin Arnold, MBA, CPF, CSP is a high stakes meeting facilitator, keynote speaker and professional panel moderator. She's been facilitating conversations between executives and managers to make better decisions and achieve substantive results for over 20 years. She is the author of the award-winning book, Boring to Bravo: Proven Presentation Techniques to Engage, Involve and Inspire Audiences to Action. She is also the past president of the US National Speakers Association and on the Executive Development Faculty in the Schulich School of Business at York University in Toronto.
Dr. Tyrone A. Holmes is a professional speaker, coach, consultant and author. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation Education and Master’s degree in Counselor Education from Penn State University. He received a second Master’s degree in Business Management from the State University of New York before earning a perfect 4.0 GPA in his Counselor Education doctoral program at Penn State. As a former faculty member at both Eastern Michigan University and Wayne State University in Detroit, and as the owner of T.A.H. Performance Consultants, Dr. Holmes has spent over two decades teaching thousands of people to build powerful relationships in culturally diverse settings. Dr. Holmes is the Past President of the Arizona Chapter of the National Speakers Association and he loves to facilitate fun, interactive sessions that provide useful tools and techniques for participants.
Bob Loeffler has been a professional speaker for 15 years with over one thousand paid speaking engagements for the real estate industry alone. He has been an instructor at numerous speaker training retreats & workshops helping current and aspiring speakers to earn their full worth from the platform. Bob has learned a simple formula for speaking success that you will be able to adapt to any topic, in any setting and he has taught it to hundreds of people just like you!
Natalie J Sayer, your moderator for the day, uses her masterful facilitation skills, acting experience and logical engineering background to ensure Outstanding Outcomes. She will ensure that the day stays on track, your learning will be actionable, and you walk away happy you invested your day where Powerful Presentations = Outstanding Outcomes. Natalie is the founder of The Blair David Company, an Arizona based Leadership consultancy. She is a professional member of the National Speakers Association Arizona Chapter since 2004. She has worked in 16 countries, is fluent in Spanish, has 2 engineering degrees, and over 20 stage and film productions to her credit. As one participant told her, “I have never seen an engineer present like that.”