NSA-Arizona Projects Lab
Project Lab 2022
What is it? A casual, virtual co-working support space
Why do it?
- Bursts of focused work with breaks promote productivity and reduce stress.
- Focus intently on a project, content development, marketing, pitching, operational or administrative processes etc.
- It’s an opportunity to ask for feedback, share resources and support each other’s work
- During the highly productive segments, you’re muted with your video on or off
How long is it? 2 hours, once weekly
When is it? Monday from 12:00 p.m. -2:00 p.m.
- Project lab may be expanded to an additional day and time if Monday participation merits expansion
Project Lab Flow:
Start at 12:00 p.m.
- Welcome new participants to introduce themselves
- Each person shares their project, challenge or goal for the lab time
Facilitator schedules a 50-minute work session
- Take a break and share progress, ask any questions, share any related resources
- A 40–50-minute work session is scheduled
- Topics or conversations that require more time can continue via the chat or participants can stay on zoom after the scheduled end time and continue supporting each other
The regular host is Michele Redmond, with co-host Shevon Quijano.
By registering for this event, you are giving permission for NSA-Arizona to add your contact information to our email list and to use any photographs (screenshots) that are taken at the event containing your likeness for as long as NSA-Arizona deems appropriate and desirable.