Check out the incredible slate of speakers coming to NSA-Arizona in 2019!
April 13, 2019
Matt Brauning More »»»
Influence—Leveraging NLP From Stage
To Register Now Click Here
April 13, 2019
Learn the blueprint of world renowned leaders, speakers, and trainers. Uncover 36 hidden behaviors, and learn how to utilize them in your presentations! There are specific methods of content creation, format layout, and verbal and nonverbal delivery that just work. Come learn specific methods. Here are some of the skills you will walk away with:
- Learn the 3 biggest mistakes speakers make when making an offer from stage, and how to turn those around to become assets.
- The 5 historical archetypes to utilize while speaking for deeper impact and understanding.
- Become the world’s greatest teacher by structuring content in the 4 learning styles
When you log on to LinkedIn do you:
- Suspect LinkedIn could generate leads for you, but you just don’t know how?
- Get frustrated because you don’t know what to post, when to post or how to connect with your target audience?
- Get confused by all the new features, how to use them, and if they’ll create results for you?
LinkedIn has changed—a lot! And it’s still where the decision makers go for recommendations, leads, and information. Consider:
- LinkedIn is the #1 channel B2B marketers use to distribute content at 94%.
- 61 million LinkedIn users are senior level influencers
- 40 million are in decision-making positions.
- 79% of B2B marketers see LinkedIn as an effective source of lead generation.
- 41% of millionaires use LinkedIn.*
If your profile looks like a resume, and you’re not strategically using LinkedIn for the express purpose of generating leads, join us for this Living Room Forum where you’ll learn how toMore »»»
Next Speakers Labs
The Speakers Lab goal is to take speakers at their current level of quality and impact and help them move to the next level ... check here to see what we have scheduled. Then come join in the fun!More »»»
We invite you to:
- SHOWCASE YOUR BUSINESS
- EXHIBIT YOUR RESOURCES
- SPREAD THE NEWS
Learn more about how you can reach the members of our association to share the benefits of working with YOUR company.More »»»
Essential information for planning corporate, industry, or association meetings and conferences...
As the voice of the speaking profession in Arizona, our chapter of the National Speakers Association is an organization of professional speakers, trainers, facilitators and consultants. We have put together this short guide to be a resource for meeting professionals - our partners in success.More »»»